- Lamb Knuckles
- Fresh rosemary herbs
- Red peppers
- Crushed garlic & ginger
- Rajah Mild curry powder
- Barbecue spice
- Barbecue marinade
- Lemon juice
- Mix the fresh rosemary herbs, barbecue spice, barbecue marinade and lemon juice together and refrigerate overnight.
- Grate the tomatoes and mix with tomato puree.
- Boil the knuckles on low fire for 3 hours with lamb stock until it fries and turns golden brown.
- In a different sauce pan, fry your onions, and once golden brown, add red peppers, crushed garlic & ginger, dhania and rajah mild curry powder as well as Yudhika’s magic masala.
- Add your grated tomatoes to the sautéd onions.
- Bring to boil and let in simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato bredie to the Lamb knuckles.
- Let it all simmer for 15 minutes.
- Then Lamb Knuckles are good and ready to be enjoyed.
I served the knuckles with Dumpling, hubbard squash and corn.
DISCLAIMER: C’mon guys, I’m sure we all know how to boil hubbard squash and corn